All year round – Afternoon at 13:00 pm
Duration 2 hours
For those who like to keep things moving and not be slowed down at every turn, this tour is for you! With a more consistent pace and covering more ground than others, you have the chance to pass by and view a lot of the city in a lot less time. You’ll be riding non-stop for just under 2 hours and covering approx. 10km.
- Dionyssiou Aeropagitou Street
- Temple of Olympian Zeus
- Hadrian’s Arch
- National Gardens
- Panathenaic Stadium – home of the first Olympic games in 1896
- Saint George Lycabettus Hill
- Starting and ending at Iraklidon 5 Str, & Agiou Pavlou – Pedestrian Area, close to the Thiseio train station.
- This tour requires competent riders only who are confident in navigating busy streets, so if that’s not you, then perhaps consider another tour option
- 2-10 people per tour leader
- Approximately 10km in distance.
- Cancellation of a refund will only be cancelled in case of extreme weather events.
- Please arrive on time to the given pick-up point. Unfortunately, there is no option to wait for latecomers. In case of delay, missed pick-up, missed departure time, no refunds.