All year round – Mornings at 10:00 am
Duration 4 to 4:30 Hours approximately
Discover an alternative side of Athens, with a leisurely cycle out to the coast. Enjoy fresh angles on prominent sights like the Parthenon, whilst cruising along bike-friendly routes to find yourself at the Athens Riviera. Following the coastlines, you’ll drink-in the fantastic views of the Saronic Gulf, whilst rolling towards the Opera House, Flisvos Marina and Faliro Olympic Complex. With ample opportunity to explore the Marina, your guide will furnish you with in-depth knowledge of the culture and history of this beautiful stretch of Athens, including the 2004 Olympic Games sites. With the sea breeze keeping you cool as you roam the waterfront, this is a cooler, calmer alternative to the busy built up city streets.
- Beginning in the attractive neighbourhood of Thiseio, the route promptly connects with the cycle road heading south west to the coastline, through some nice Athenian neighbourhoods.
- Once reaching the coastline, you’ll be met by unparalleled and beautiful views of the sea, marinas, luxury vessels and smaller sailing boats. The views continue as the ride progress along the coastline, with opportunity to stop for refreshments by the seafront or even a swim if the weather is right.
- Starting and ending at Iraklidon 5 Str, & Agiou Pavlou – Pedestrian Area, close to the Thiseio train station.
- Around 25km in distance.
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler.
- Please arrive on time to the given pick-up point. Unfortunately, there is no option to wait for latecomers. In case of delay, missed pick-up, missed departure time, no refunds.