Daily from April till October
Duration: Half Day – approximately 7 hours
You will be picked up by our complimentary shuttle transportation to reach the embarkation point. Embarkation time is at 08:45am. One of our cruise representatives will greet you and give you an overview of the cruise itinerary.
Once an overview of the sailing yacht and important safety information are introduced by the crew, at 09:30 am we set sail heading to Rhenia & Delos islands, the center of the Cyclades and located few miles south-west of Mykonos.
As we sail, gaze out at the beautiful scenery and the remarkable crystal blue water of the Aegean Sea, chilling out to the tunes of your choice and relaxing as you sunbathe on deck.
After approximately 1 hour sailing, we will arrive at the untouched island of Rhenia, separated from the sacred island of Delos by just a small strait. Dropped anchor in the idyllic bay surrounded by crystal clear turquoise waters and with gold sandy beach, enjoy swimming and snorkeling. Lunch on board is ready. It is either a specially made Italian pasta with Greek flavored dressing instantly cooked on board and Greek salad or a local Mediterranean style buffet and juicy seasonal fruits. A selection of complimentary house wine and soft drinks are also offered.
After approximately 2 hours spent in the untouched islet of Rhenia, the next stop is Delos Island, one of the most important archaeological sites of Greek history for our Licensed Guided Tour. We spend about 1½ hour with our professional English-speaking guide and about 30 minutes free time exploring the UNESCO-listed Island of Delos, visiting the museum, walking up Mount Kynthos (367 feet high) and admiring the staggering array of ancient ruins. According to mythology, Delos is the birthplace of Apollo and Artemis, and the sanctuary to both gods serves as the center of a large Hellenistic city of about 30.000 inhabitants.
We are ready at 15:30 pm to sail back to Mykonos. Arrival is scheduled by 16:30 pm and our complimentary shuttle transportation will be waiting for you. We will say goodbye in the Greek way with a farewell drink toast and returning home full of euphoria for having shared with you our Greece, whose destiny is bound to the sea and sailing is the best way to experience it.
- All passengers must provide their passport details (full name, passport number, nationality and date of birth) upon reservation as requested by Mykonos Port Authorities. If not received, the booking will not be considered confirmed and passengers will not be allowed to embark.
- Pick-up and drop-off shuttle service is included on all our regular sailing programs and is either from/to hotel or a designated meeting point depending on the location of your accommodation. It is a shared transportation with timetable scheduled and if missed, you will need to contact us, so we can inform you of the exact embarkation point to reach by your own means. The embarkation time of this cruise is at 08:45 am and the departure time is at 09:30 am.
- Good health is necessary to take part to the sailing cruises. Cases of pregnancy, mobility and healthy issues must be advised before reservation and are subject to reconfirmation so to assure a safe participation of the passenger on cruise.
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler.
- In case of bad weather condition, all reservations will be automatically postponed to the next available date. If the participant is not in Mykonos at the suggested alternative date showed with a proof of document (i.e. ferry or flight ticket), only in that case he/she is entitled to receive full refund of the total fee.