Available daily in English from March until December 15th
Available in Spanish, French and German from April until October 15th
- Spanish: Wednesday, Friday, Sunday
- French: Tuesday, Friday
- German: Monday
Duration: 10 hours approximately – Starting at 10:30 am
Explore the island of Santorini in a day tour. Learn about the history of the island, admire the architecture of its traditional villages, leisure at its volcanic beaches and live Oia’s sunset experience!
At 10:30 am you start the Santorini in a day adventure by getting picked up from your hotel or your cruise ship (pick up from your place aprox 30min ago as the tour starts at 10:30am, finishes after sunset).
- Emporio village: explore one of the oldest and most authentic traditional villages of Santorini, built like a small labyrinth and visit its medieval fortress (15th century).
- Red Beach: start your journey with a short photo stop above the famous volcanic beach, well known for the unique color of the sand, its soaring red lava cliffs and clear green waters.
- Perissa Beach: enjoy free time to have lunch and relax at one of the longest black sandy beaches in the Cyclades and the most popular beach of Santorini.
- Santorini Winery: taste Santorini’s distinctive wines and learn about one of the oldest vineyards in Europe.
- Profotis Ilias Mountain: finish your tour with a short stop at the highest peak of Santorini (567 meters) to admire the striking panoramic view of the entire island.
- Oia Village:transfer to the popular village of Oia and the most photographed place in Greece. Enjoy free time to experience its legendary sunset.
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler.
- Please arrive on time to the given pick-up point. Unfortunately, there is no option to wait for latecomers. In case of delay, missed pick-up, missed departure time, no refunds.